Hammerglass AB offers unbreakable glass solutions for all environments where there is a need for protection against breaking glass or burglary. Our glazing solutions are well suited to properties, construction machinery, noise protection, weather protection, arenas and the like. The target groups include local government, schools, shops, shopping centres, companies and public organisations as well as private individuals for whom the costs of replacing glass panes can be considerable.
Hammerglass AB’s product development began in 1993, with the mission to reduce the ongoing costs of replacing broken glass. After producing add-on systems for the external fitting of unbreakable window glass we began to think about developing an insulating glass with the same unbreakable characteristics. The project was successful and Hammerglass AB is today able to provide a 5-year full warranty on Hammerglass Insulate. Today the company consists of three main business areas: Property, Infrastructure and Automotive. With subsidiaries in Norway and Denmark, we supply our products to both European countries as well as selected overseas export markets with selected business areas.
Hammerglass AB offers security and safety by manufacturing and supplying customised unbreakable glazing solutions.
Hammerglass AB aims to be the leading manufacturer and natural supplier of unbreakable glazing solutions to the global market. In order to realise our aim we have to:
- Produce and supply products which always meet the customer’s requirements
- Reduce the costs incurred by quality shortfalls by continually improving our business systems
- Reduce the negative environmental impact of our production and increase the positive environmental impact which the use of our products brings about
- Prevent the risks of occupational injuries, sick leave and accidents
- Prevent the risks of hacking and secure our data in the event of computer breakdown
- Ensure that our business complies with current legislation and with the requirements of international standards as regards management systems for quality, the environment, work environment and information security
- Ensure that we offer excellence within the area of security glass by actively investing in research and development
- Ensure that everyone, both within our company and among our sub-contractors, works in accordance with the company’s established business policy and goals and shares our commitment to quality, the environment, work environment and security
Reliability – Under-promise, over-deliver
Competence – High level of product- and market expertise
Engagement – We must be Approachable, Inspiring, Motivated, Take Pride in our Work and remain Open to Improvement
- The right product, approved and delivered on time
- Tenders, drawings and payments delivered on time
Hammerglass is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and also as a ’Secured by Design’ license holder.