Meet our new CEO, Nicholas Németh!
Welcome to Hammerglass, how does it feel to be here?
– It feels really good. I have only met nice and warm people since I came to Förslöv. It will be interesting to get to know everyone along the way.
Why did the CEO position attract you?
– Hammerglass is an exciting company that has had a strong growth during the past few years and I am here to take this expansion even further. Also, I will examine which markets to invest in, while consolidating our position in Sweden and Scandinavia.
What do you think about the material Hammerglass?
– The strength and the durability are unbelievable, and it is indeed the features of the material that have made it possible to create all the products that Hammerglass stand for – everything from noise barriers to safety windows and screens for construction machines. It is something to be proud of and we will continue this journey that is started, to make the society safer for people in different situations and different environments. The safety and security are the main themes in everything that is created here.
What makes you a good leader?
– I am a listener. I give of my advice and of the information or knowledge that I have. I am clear with my goals and ambitions, I follow up and provide feedback. I work a lot with team spirit from the world of sports, we build strength together and it needs a strong leader to keep it all together. For me it is important that everyone feel that they are involved. No matter which role you possess, you should always feel like you contribute and that we are working towards the same goal. If you succeed with that you can go far.
– Furthermore, I am confident in myself and enjoy trying new things. I have a career of twenty years from Assa Abloy behind me and have had a rewarding and educational journey within that company. I had the privilege of growing into this kind of role with the best possible role model in my former boss.
Meet our new CEO, Nicholas Németh!
– We will continue this journey that is started, to make the society safer for people in different environments. The safety and security are the main themes in everything that is created here.Read more
Hammerglass is in the Achilles network!
With customers in over 40 countries, Achilles works to improve the supply chain in large construction projects. Hammerglass is now a validated supplier, which will make it easier for clients.Read more
Explosion protection – for real
Malin Påhlsson explains the meaning of "explosion tested" and how it applies to machine screens. It is not only the screens that must withstand the blast wave, but also the frame and the fixings... Read more
We’re part of Volvo’s Extended Offer Program
North American Volvo dealers can now offer Hammerglass safety glass to their customers.
– Generally, this is a difficult market to reach, says Fredrik Gustavsson.Read more
Bauma – the fair of possibilities
We exhibited in Munich with a crystal-clear message regarding driver safety and we took a big step forward in our journey of driving the change.Read more
Welcome to Marius Schiller, our new OEM manager for Automotive
Marius will work specifically with OEM companies and we are very pleased to have another Hammerglass ambassador on our team.Read more
Good signals of a high level of safety
Swedish fair Maskinmässan started with heavy rain but ended with sun – in both senses for us, because we discovered that many of the exhibited machines were already equipped with Hammerglass.Read more
The importance of reducing set-up times
Hammerglass machine windows are not just an investment in driver safety. They also reduce expensive set-up times. Patric Carlsson explains in more detail.Read more
RABS makes a difference in Italian family business
Our Italian road trip leads us to the village of Paluzza, where we get to see our safest protection solution for machine operators in action. And we also get a beneficial thumbs up from the end ... Read more
Palissandro Marmi - a tough everyday life for machine operators
Alfredo has been hammering marble for 15 years, with an average of one broken frontscreen every month. Now he sits behind Hammerglass and the screen remains intact.Read more
Myths about Hammerglass
Sometimes you have to be a myth buster to your own material. Real facts are so much better to rely on than tall tales. Check them out!Read more
Get rid of the grid - Choose RABS instead!
You might think that you have chosen the best for you and your machine by choosing bothsecurity window and grid? Well, here’s an eye opener...Read more