Clear, tinted or opalescent Hammerglass products provide exciting and secure roof solutions for both larger property complexes and individual private houses. The panels are supplied in lengths of up to 6 metres, or can be joined with water-tight seals to form stretches of any required length. The Hammerglass panels can also be bent and shaped to fit curved roofs. The extremely hard and smooth Hammerglass coating helps to ensure that dirt and dust are in most cases washed off the roof structure by the action of rain. The Hammerglass material may also be supplied in IR form, which allows a clear view in combination with reduced solar radiation.
Lightweight glass roof panels – 300 times stronger than glass
300 times stronger than glass
A clear choice
- 300 times stronger than glass
- No glass breakage
- Half the weight of ordinary glass
- Clear view of the surroundings
- May also be supplied in IR form, with 50% heat reduction
- The Hammerglass panels are made to measure after the load-bearing structure has been assembled
- Ready-made solutions for fixing and installation
- 10 year warranty against discoloration
Bring us into your discussions at the idea stage. Our designers will produce both drawings and suggestions for functional solutions. We will be happy to quote for complete projects: Cut-to-size Hammerglass, fixing systems and installation.