Marius will work specifically with OEM companies and we are very pleased to have another Hammerglass ambassador on our team. On our journey to increasing driver safety in the industry, we need many people to spread the word.
What attracted you to the company?
– My working life has always been about safety and protection. Hammerglass is a unique product, which stands out from the crowd with its reliability and strength. Here, there is also a truly passionate and dedicated team that I feel proud to be a part of.
How well known are our products in the world, would you say?
– Hammerglass is well known in Scandinavia, where our position is also the strongest. But we are getting stronger and stronger in southern Europe and in German-speaking markets, too. Outside Europe, however, we are still at an early stage. Our growth is driven by many factors: We are in an employees' market and drivers choose to work in a safe environment, especially in a safe cabin. Associations and companies also recognise that carelessness and risks relating to the driver's health are no longer acceptable; industries need higher safety standards. Others choose Hammerglass for our excellent durability or simply because it saves expensive downtime compared to ordinary glass.
How will you work to promote the benefits of our solutions?
– Educating people about safety issues is an important aspect of our work and we will be active at trade fairs around the world, at workshops and industry forums. We want to show the driver's point of view to decision-makers and convince them to create a safe workplace for everyone. It is drivers who risk their lives if the wrong type of glass is chosen for the engine cab. In addition, there is a financial incentive with Hammerglass that saves companies large sums in the long run, they avoid unnecessary and costly downtime due to broken cab glass.
Your thoughts on going to the Bauma Fair this autumn...
– Bauma is the biggest show in the world and we are happy to be a part of it. This is our chance to meet drivers, dealers and manufacturers from all over the world. We will cooperate with our good partner Menzi Muck and hope as many people as possible to take the opportunity to see the strength of our products and to learn more about our custom construction and mining machine solutions.
– We will continue this journey that is started, to make the society safer for people in different environments. The safety and security are the main themes in everything that is created here.Read more
With customers in over 40 countries, Achilles works to improve the supply chain in large construction projects. Hammerglass is now a validated supplier, which will make it easier for clients.Read more
Malin Påhlsson explains the meaning of "explosion tested" and how it applies to machine screens. It is not only the screens that must withstand the blast wave, but also the frame and the fixings... Read more
North American Volvo dealers can now offer Hammerglass safety glass to their customers.
– Generally, this is a difficult market to reach, says Fredrik Gustavsson.Read more
We exhibited in Munich with a crystal-clear message regarding driver safety and we took a big step forward in our journey of driving the change.Read more
Marius will work specifically with OEM companies and we are very pleased to have another Hammerglass ambassador on our team.Read more
Swedish fair Maskinmässan started with heavy rain but ended with sun – in both senses for us, because we discovered that many of the exhibited machines were already equipped with Hammerglass.Read more
Hammerglass machine windows are not just an investment in driver safety. They also reduce expensive set-up times. Patric Carlsson explains in more detail.Read more
Our Italian road trip leads us to the village of Paluzza, where we get to see our safest protection solution for machine operators in action. And we also get a beneficial thumbs up from the end ... Read more
Alfredo has been hammering marble for 15 years, with an average of one broken frontscreen every month. Now he sits behind Hammerglass and the screen remains intact.Read more
Sometimes you have to be a myth buster to your own material. Real facts are so much better to rely on than tall tales. Check them out!Read more
You might think that you have chosen the best for you and your machine by choosing bothsecurity window and grid? Well, here’s an eye opener...Read more